Please be sure to include the correct phone number and email, otherwise we can't contact you. Sadly we have received applications with incorrect details and have been unable to respond.
Apply Now: How it works
It's as easy as A, B, C:
Fill in the form.
We will respond within a week.
If your application is successful, we will start the process of making your gig experience come true.
Submit an application to make the possibility of a live music dream come true.
(Note: Applicants must be over 18 years old. Applications from those below 18 years must be supported by an adult.)
Application Process Criteria.
- Recipients must be over 18 unless accompanied by an adult.
- Applications granted subject to funding being in place and concert tickets available by donation or at no more than face value.
- You may not apply for yourself.
- On receipt of an application we will communicate that this has been received. If for some reason you have not heard from us within 7 days please let us know.
- Applicants will be informed of the decision within one calendar month of the date received.
- You can apply for the recipient to see any concert, anywhere. If it's Neil Diamond in Sydney for a family of six that you're applying for it will be considered. Be mindful that although this might be the most deserving family in the world the financial constraints make this highly unlikely. Paris, perhaps. We would love to make some of these trips international but we're realists. Plane tickets to New York cost a lot of money. Having said that, why not give it a try if that is what fits for your application.
- Each application will be seen by 3 members of the board of directors and if a majority say yes then the next step will be to source funding.
As an organisation, Given to Live relies solely on the generosity of public donations to fund the work we do, enabling live music to be accessible to all.
To donate, click the button below.